Monday, April 2, 2012

First Peck!

1st member of the Sterguard Vet's done. Think I like how it turned out and wasn't too involved and so too intensive to repeat.

Wanted a more bone coloured "white" and I think I got it right. Also like the green lenses - tried red, but it looked boring. Hope the green will translate well to the standard black helmets too.

Never was a fan of the different coloured arms and pads that is the current trend for Raven Guard, though not opposed to helmets being lighter than standard troops so those
stayed black.

Excited for the release of the  Raven Guard transfers, though more for future expansions to this army as I already have etched brass icons to cover what's here. Then again, more etched brass would keep things consitent.






1 comment:

  1. Wow, my first visit to the blog and it's very impressive. These are really well painted and great quality photos as well.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete